FAQ: Where is my order?

faq

Please first of all be a little patient, most probably your parcel is on the way already! :slight_smile:

When was my parcel shipped?
If you have paid immediately by credit card, paypal or Sofortüberweisung, you should have received email-confirmations for your order and your payment, if that is done, we’ll ship your order asap,- with the next delivery leaving our warehouse. If you are paying by bank transfer, your order will be shipped once your payment is visible on our bank account.
To get the exact shipping date, check the tracking function or email us and we’ll get back to you asap. Please avoid to call for this as it’s the easiest to just find tracking details on the webshop or receive them by email.

How do you ship my parcel?
We are not shipping with express courier services like Fedex, UPS, DPD, but with the German Postal Service (in Germany, that’s DHL, not the same as DHL EXPRESS!), which is the most economic and safest option for most destinations! (The postal system works all over the work SOMEHOW!)

How long does shipping usually take?

• within Germany about 2-4 days
  • within Europe usually around 1week - 10 days max
  • outside Europe something between 2 and 4 weeks, depending on the postal system in the destination country as well as how customs procedure goes.

NOTE: We ship parcels of 1 kite or windsurf book WORLDWIDE for 13.50 Euros!